Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Jason and I were posing in front of a little lake on top of a mountain near Hanes, AK. We were able to go on a shore excursion where we rode ATV's through this mountain and ended up at a nice cabin where the guides cooked us a great meal of chicken and Fresh Halibut, with fruit salad and homemade lemonade. Delicious. The view from the cabin was spectacular.


This is the view I just mentioned. Can you imagine eating your dinner each night over-looking that? 


My cute Hubby. What more can I say? We took this cruise to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. On the ship, I surprised him with a chocolate mousse, heart-shaped, fudge-covered cake that said Happy 10th Anniversary. He surprised me with Swarovski jewelry... A tennis bracelet, a necklace, and teardrop earrings. I love them! I wore them on our Formal dinner night on the cruise! He is so thoughtful. (Made the cake look a little lame... but is sure was good!)


Mendenhall Glacier

Alaska is the most beautiful place I have ever been. These purple flowers are called Fire weed, and they grow wild there- all over. They line the roads, the coast, the mountains... 

No comments: