Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scrapbook retreat



So, we just finished our bi-annual Scrapbook retreat at Country Keepsakes in Salina, Utah. Every year my mom and sisters come up for the fun-filled day of scrapping, chatting, and giggling. There is no better girls day out anywhere! Tammy Hales and her crew at Country Keepsakes really know how to throw a party! We get tons of free stuff- lots of scrap supplies, cute totes and organizing options, a seat cushion one year, and even door prizes plus the added bonus of the staff's favorite things! This year, my sister, Kaycee could not make it, so mom's Friend, Carol Lee Hawkins came in her place. We had so much fun. Here are some pictures of the spoils... (Courtesy of Tiffanie Jackson-- Thanks, Tiff!) It is so fun to come and see friends that I haven't seen in a while. Candice was able to make it this year for her first CK retreat experience. I hope she had such a good time she'll be back this fall and next spring! Also, my great friend Sheral Whicker from Cedar, who inspired me to become a better scrapper comes as often as she can. (She has her 5th baby due in 3 weeks!) I also love to meet up with my friends from around here who also attend. If you like scrapping, whether you live near or far, it's definitely a day worth the trip! (They also give a prize for whoever has traveled the farthest to be there that day...) Fun times for all! Can't wait till the Holiday retreat this fall! 

3 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

looks like you had fun! sad I missed it. maybe one day I will make it to one. I know I would love it!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

I have a picture of Candice I should of also given you...it's on my blog....that was fun! It was even funner because there were so many fun people there! Next year we will have to get there early enough to save a zillion spots so we can ALL sit together!

Marcie said...

Looks like you had fun! That was really fun last year.