Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our newest additon


I have been a terrible blogger lately. Sometimes we just let life get way too busy! I need to be better at taking pictures of my kiddos in the various activities that they are involved in. That is my goal for the next several months. But for now, I was looking through my photos, and I thought I'd better introduce you all to the newest addition to our household. Can't quite call him family, although, I'm afraid his stay here is permanent. He isn't really so bad, though. He keeps quiet, keeps his thoughts to himself, doesn't make messes for me to clean up, and he certainly  doesn't leave the toilet seat up, forget to refill the empty toilet paper rolls, and he doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night. I guess as far as house guests are concerned, he's pretty good. So I really shouldn't complain..... And yet......

3 comments:

Holly said...

I assume congratulations are in order for Jason--I feel for you though LOL

Mellissa said...

Is there any way you can "accidentally" set fire to just that particular decoration? You know, a candle wick burning too high or something?

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

lol wow! you are such a NICE wife! :)