Friday, February 13, 2009

A Day For Love


Yesterday we decorated Valentines boxes for family night and then filled out Valentines cards and candy for the older girls' classes at school. They were so excited for their class Valentine's Day parties. After we were all finished with that project, we took a moment just to snap some pictures.


Me and McKaylyn. She always has been and probably always will be my little snuggle bug. She loves to lay by me in bed or sit with me on the couch. She never misses an opportunity to give me a hug or a kiss. She is such a sweet heart!

I suppose you could say I'm the luckiest mom in the world, cause here is a picture of Landry's sweet open-mouthed, slobbery kisses that he so generously shares with his moma. I love it. A little on the moist side, but so dang sweet regardless!



Now from the sweet to the silly! THis is where Jason is always found! The girls just adore him, and love to tease and play with their daddy!


This was supposed to be a nice, smiley picture, but alas, I fear Delaney has too much of her daddy in her. We really struggled getting a picture of her without a funny face!


McKaylyn has a really silly side, too... but much like her mother, does not let it show around too many people. I love capturing the rare moments like this with her! She tries so hard to be grown up!



Victory! One big smile from Laney-girl.


Always the big helper...


I just love our family!


Thankfully, just in time for Delaney to start the face-pulling in pictures, Maddisen has out grown that phase! Just look at her sweet smile!


No question on the gender here... This boy thinks it is hilarious to hit... anything and everything! His mom & sisters don't like it too much, but Dad always lets him have his fun. (Once a boy, always a boy!)


Landry has just started noticing how funny Jason is. He crawls as fast as he can to get to him when he comes home from work. (Just between you and me, Jason is just as easily wrapped around Landry's finger as he was with our girls.) I really love the soft spot he has for our kiddos.


Once upon a time, my hair was that color, too! Now I have to buy my blonde...


Seriously, does life get any better than this? Happy Valentine's Day, from ours to yours!

4 comments:

The Eyre's said...

What a beautiful family! Happy Valentine's Day!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Cute cute cute! So many good pictures. Just like I remember you all, with just a few more faces. I can not believe how quickly they are growing.

I am doing much better, thank you for the email!

Petersen Family said...

So cute! I'm excited to spend time with your skinny butt this weekend. Maybe I can talk you in to a treat or 2. Love ya!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

What a LOVELY day and a LOVELY family! I love it when pictures turn out.