Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weighing in on 2009

So, I guess I just want to share my good news with everyone! As of yesterday, I have lost all of my baby-Landry weight plus a couple of extra pounds for a total of 25 pounds. I'm torn between being completely embarrassed that I actually had that much to loose, and feeling really proud of myself for doing it! I think the whole mind set was easier this time because I know I never have to be pregnant again! Let's face it... I am not a dainty pregnant woman... just ask my doctor :)  So now, just a little more to go till I hit my goal weight. But... it's not just me. My older sister Kimm has lost 18 pounds, I think, and my mom just hit the 20 mark! What a good thing for all of us.
The funny thing is, I really like to exercise. I don't know why I stop when I am prego... Alas, No more. The kids are here and the fam is complete. Now to hit my goal and stay there! Gotta love moving down a size or two or three in jeans!


3 comments:

grandma p said...

Good for you Katy! Way to go. How did you do it? Sounds like the good old fashioned way. Eating right and exercising. Love reading your blog! Valerie

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

congrats katy...you are my hero...my baby is 4 and I am unmotivated...working on it!! you inspire me! :) you look fabulous...but I thought did when you were pregnant so there!! :)

TeriLyn said...

Katy, I am so proud of your weight loss! I know how hard and rewarding it is-congrats! I can't wait to see your skinny self. Love the blog-wow the kids are big and gorgeous as is their momma!!!! Love to all. . .