Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag, I'm it!


I've been tagged by Beautiful Marni! So here goes...

4 Things I Love About My Husband

1. His soft, kind heart
2. His work ethic
3. The way he sacrifices so I can be home
4. His big, loud laugh when he's really amused


4 Jobs I have Had

1. Janitor of 2 buildings
2. Telemarketer (I know... but it helped pay for college! Don't hate me...)
3. Waitress
4. Dietician for an In-patient care facility


4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. How to loose a guy in 10 days
2. Meet the parents
3. Pearl Harbor
4. pretty much all Disney movies


4 TV Shows I Watch

1. American Idol
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Prison Break


4 Places I Have Been

1. All over California
2. Dallas, TX
3. Missouri
4. Mexico


4 Favorite Foods

1. Tofu
2. Rice cakes
3. Broccoli
4. Anything Soy




(Ha Ha !  Just kidding, Marni! )

1. Jello no bake cheesecake
2. Prime Rib
3. Fresh Peaches and cream
4. Apple, pumpkin, pecan pies



4 Places I Would Like To Visit

1. Hawaii
2. Bahamas
3. Alaska
4. Scotland


4 People I Tag

1. Nona
2. Kaycee
3. Holly
4. Candice







5 comments:

Holly said...

When I read your favorite foods I started to wonder what had happened to you LOL (not that there is anything wrong w/the healthy stuff--I just don't remember you EVER eating tofu) :)

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

I know! SO true. And soy... I tried a soy cookie once, and had to spit it out. You know it's bad if I can't eat a cookie!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

I know, I did a double take too. I do love the idea of fresh peaches and cream though. I did a similar tag not too long ago, but I'd have to say that I'd love to go on vacation to all of the places you listed. Someday.....!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

http://bloodbc.blogspot.com/2008/10/four-four-four.html

Thanks for the tag! I was just tagged with it in October so I linked you to it. Ummm...soy stinks. Brant had to have soy milk for awhile and Bryce would gag everytime he held him or changed his diaper! Jason's laugh is definitely a favorite, life wouldn't be the same without that laugh!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

P.S. Will you ask Kaycee if she will invite me to her blog?