Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Stopped Here!


We LOVE Christmas morning!


Our favorite part is watching the kids! They get so excited that they start shaking! They have to really concentrate to be able to focus on just one gift at a time. So cute.


Jason was spoiled this Christmas. He got a Swarovski spotting scope and tripod to use out on his hunts. Annie and Justin gave him a nice carrying case for it. Now he's all set up! The best part was that I was actually able to surprise him this year. He totally thought he was getting a gun safe. Ahhh, victory. So sweet! Jason also spoiled me this year. He built a beautiful Headboard for our bed that matches the dresser & night stands he made last year. I also got a jewelry armoire, a buckle gift card, a Hollister coat, and a beautiful picture frame collage to hang on the wall. He is so great! My mom bought us a Bosch Mixer, (so I can work on my lack of baking skills...)
and Jason's parents bought us a Patio furniture set! Yeah!


McKaylyn was so busy checking out all the goods, that we could barely get her to look at the camera!


This is my favorite picture! It's hard to see in the background, but the girls are checking out the new swing set that Santa Clause brought! Delaney was so excited! The girls bundled up and tried it all out as soon as we were done opening gifts!

Landry Boy was so busy playing with the wrapping paper and bows, that he didn't even care about his new toys!


Delaney got her Dora bike and Big Minnie Mouse Toy that she wanted! She also got a stroller, highchair, swing and car-seat for all her baby dolls. She was so fun this year! I think she was more excited than any of the other kids on Christmas morning! She went from one thing to another, and kept saying," Look at this Mom! Did you see this, Dad? Look what Santa brought for us!"


The kids are always excited to open their jammies on Christmas eve! This year the girls were excited to get some soft robes to go over the pajamas.


Jason is in charge of Christmas photos, cause I like to be down on the floor, helping the kids open and figure out their gifts!  We had a great time! Maddisen was searching every square inch under the tree, finding every gift that had her name on it. She ripped them all open, without hardly even looking up to show us what she had gotten! You should have seen the pile of wrapping paper right beside her.


3 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hi Katy! I am so glad I love to blog lurk! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to find you! :) I am glad you had a great Christmas...we did too! Thanks so much for the treat. Our month was so nuts, I decided to do Happy New Year stuff. I have your new catty. I will be gone until the 31st...but you have time, club isn't until the 23rd we are going to do a night scrap if you can come we would LOVE it! talk to you soon! Happy New YEAR my friend!

Holly said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas! Very cute pics :)

Petersen Family said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the pictures.