Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby Gracie!






My little sister, Annie and her husband Justin just had their baby! She was born at 12:04 am on January 4th! She weighed in at 8 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. ( Just a side note... before she was born, we all did a statistics guess where we guessed the weight, height, time of birth, and color of hair. I totally won! On everything except the time, at least! I guessed she'd be 8 pounds, 2 ounces, be 19.5 inches long, and have lots of dark hair. The time I guessed was right at 8:30 pm... but she was a little more difficult than that! But still, only 2 ounces off on my guess! Too bad we didn't have money down on our bets!!!) She has the most beautiful dark hair. What a sweet heart she is. It's so fun welcoming a new baby into the family! I was able to go down to Cedar and see her yesterday. Thanks to Jason for taking care of our kids all day! He should get the Father of the Year award, cause he even took them all to Church! what a great dad my kids have! Welcome to the family, Gracie Kathleen! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

She's so beautiful! How great that you got to go down and see her!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Yeah~I am so glad she had her baby and everything is okay....what a pretty girl! Congrats auntie...again! :)

TeriLyn said...

Congrats to the whole family. New babies are the best and she's a beauty. Next time your so close to St. George, call or txt me and I'll meet you for lunch.

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

It looks like Christmas was lots and lots of fun! And the pictures of Landry are way cute! He is growing so fast! It was fun to see you last weekend! Glad we have another cute baby in the family!