Monday, September 14, 2009

School Days



















Now is the time for early mornings, drying and round-brushing hair like we're in the middle of a tornado, hurrying through piano practice, making beds, gathering up homework and running to the bus stop like we're competing for the olympic gold medal! Man, you gotta love Fall! I love that yesterday was rainy and cool. I'm ready for the heat wave to give a little. I have some cute pictures from the girls on their first day of school. McKaylyn is in 3rd grade,  Maddi is in 2nd, and Delaney is in Preschool with Miss Alice. They all love it. It seems weird to have just me and Landry at home for a couple hours 3 days a week! What to do.... We also took time to do a little photo shoot on Saturday. The kids are growing so fast, and changing so much lately. I have been busy, and not taking as many pictures as I should. They are darling, aren't they?

3 comments:

cthanks said...

What darling pictures. You sure do have a nack for capturing such great pictures. Isn't it fun to have them in school. About this weekend we will be there if we are all feeling ok. I have had strep throat and today Chad said that he wasn't feeling the best. Hopefully by then we will all be better.

Sarah Ball said...

Everyone looks adorable!

Mellissa said...

Cute kids. And I know all about the Olympic dash to the bus stop...it's just much worse because my MIDDLE SCHOOLER has to be out the door by 7:20! Yikes, I'm old.